Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website may contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Returns and Replacement
Your satisfaction is our first priority at Everyday Mobility. If for any reason your purchase is faulty, we ask that you contact us immediately and return it to us within 14 days from date of purchase in order to be eligible for replacement. You will receive a replacement item or a credit for the purchase if the item cannot be replaced at the discretion of Everyday Mobility.
If you receive a product that is defective or has been damaged in transit, contact us immediately on 02 4454 5454 and we will arrange for an immediate replacement (subject to availability) at no additional cost.
We are unable to refund credit or exchange if:
- The product has been used.
- The packaging is damaged, marked or soiled.
How to return your item
Contact us on 02 4454 5454. We will assist you with your return request. Your item must be returned to us at the address on our contact us page unless otherwise stated and should be in its original packaging and in good condition. The cost of return will be paid for by the purchaser unless otherwise arranged with us in advance.